Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Size: 30 mL/ 1.01 fl. oz.
Skin Types: Normal, Dry, Oily, Dehydrated, Combination
Anti-aging treatment with 100% pure hyaluronic acids for optimal skin hydration. Ultra-concentrated, intensive moisturizing serum for an immediate plumping, smoothing effect without injections.
- Intensive moisturizing skin care product design to prevent premature skin aging and treat dehydrated skin
- Accelerates skin recovery
- Powerful anti-aging agent that significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Provides skin with a significant supply of hyaluronic acid
- Plumps the skin and provides a filling effect
- Provides a natural and glowing complexion
- Restores balance, suppleness and elasticity to the skin
- Regenerates and increases moisture levels and provide intense hydration to the skin
- Reduces the signs of premature skin aging and UV rays damage
- Strengthens the outermost layer of the skin (the stratum corneum) by creating a barrier that protects the skin against harmful environmental effects, free radicals, photoaging and oxidative stress
- Preserves and stabilizes the hydrolipidic film to retain water and moisture in the skin and prevent dehydration
- Stimulates regeneration, contributes to the skin’s cellular growth and hydrates the skin in-depth increasing fibroblast growth
- Preserves and stimulates the production of collagen
- Fortifies the structure of the skin to improve density
- Tones and revitalizes the skin
- Essential complement Clayton Shagal collagen and elastin products
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – Powerful moisturizer that penetrates all the way to the dermis increasing fibroblasts production.
- Medium Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – Regenerates and stimulates cells. It restores the lipid barrier and protects the skin from free radicals and dehydration.
- High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid – Powerful moisturizer that penetrates throughout the skin’s stratum corneum while retaining water and moisture.
Every morning and\or evening, according to the recommendations of your skin care specialist
- Cleanse skin with a Clayton Shagal cleanser
- Pat skin dry and apply Hyaluronic Acid Serum to the face, neck and eye contour
- Gently massage into skin
- Let Hyaluronic Acid Serum fully penetrate skin
- To finish, apply a Clayton Shagal serum, and/or gel or moisturizing cream
If Hyaluronic Acid Serum has not been fully absorbed in 60 seconds, too much product was applied.
After a few weeks of use, the serum will take longer to absorb into your skin. This means that your skin is more nourished and you can reduce the amount of product applied.
Use before collagen or elastin gels.