Biological Botanicals - Botanical Greens formula (Alfalfa, Spirulina, Chlorella) is packed full of phytonutrients, minerals, proteins and more. The formula can be taken to assist with a number of different health programs and health statuses. Provided a casual way to round out a balanced diet, or can be applied to a more in-depth program to cleanse and detoxify the body. No matter what the case may be, Botanical Greens are sure to help nourish the body and provide energy at the cellular level.
1 bottle = 120 capsules
Contains: Alfalfa, Spirulina and Chlorella:
Alfalfa is rich in chlorophyll, vitamins A, D, B6, E, K, calcium, phosphorus, protein and potassium amongst other nutrients and essential amino acids. Using the whole leaf, Alfalfa is typically known to help with:
- Alkalizing the body.
- Treatment for urinary tract, kidney, bladder and prostate diseases.
- Ability to detoxify the body and liver.
- Helps with arthritis, diabetes, asthma and hay fever.
Spirulina and Chlorella provide the body with many nutrients including B – vitamins, beta carotene, chlorophyll, biotin and niacin. Noted to be the highest source of chlorophyll from a plant source, chlorella also offers a significant amount of iron, protein and various essential amino acids. Uses and benefits may include:
- Immune system support.
- Antioxidant support for cell growth and repair including antibacterial and antiviral support within the blood cells.
- Faster tissue repair, bowel regularity and inflammation reduction.
- High levels of DNA and RNA.
- Contains NO: Preservatives, artificial flavours or colours, sugar, milk, starch, wheat, corn, soy or yeast.
- Features Non – GMO vegetarian capsules.
Caution: Do not use if you have a history of systemic lupus erythematosus, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This product and these statements are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Please consult your health care practitioner to ensure proper usage and supplementation.
Biological Botanicals are only sold in professional, natural healthcare settings.